A GNU nano-like text editor for MSX 2.
It is based on Qed-Pascal, and our main approach is to have almost all useful GNU nano funcionalities.
- /h - Show command line help.
- /v - Show nanoMSX version.
- /la - Start at line a.
- /cb - Start at column b.
- /tn - Make a tab this number (n) of columns wide.
Keystrokes already created
- Control-S - Save current file
- Control-O - Save as file (F3)
- Control-P - Read new file
- Control+Z - Close and exit from nano (F2)
- Control+G - Display help text (F1)
- Control+C - Report cursor position (F5)
- Control+A - To start of line
- Control+Y - One page up
- Control+E - To end of line
- Control+V - One page down
- Control+F - One word backward
- Control+D - One word forward
- TAB - Indent marked region
- SELECT+TAB - Unindent marked region
- Cursor right - Character forward
- Cursor up - One line up
- Cursor left - Character backward
- Cursor down - One line down
- HOME - To start of file
- CLS (SHIFT-HOME) - To end of file
- Control+J - Align line (F4)
- Control+W - Start forward search (F6)
- Control+N - Start a replacing session
- Control+Q - Start backward search (F8)
- BS - Delete character before cursor
- SELECT+W - Next occurrence forward
- DEL - Delete character under cursor
- SELECT+Q - Next occurrence backward
- SELECT-DEL - Delete current line
- SELECT-Y - Remove current line
- Control+T - Go to specified line (F7)
- SELECT-D - Report line/word/char count
Keystrokes not yet created
- Any keystrokes regarding mark/unmark/copy/move text blocks.
To the future.
- ~~Fix problems regarding the use of MSX 2's VRAM.~~
- Block routines, like copy/move/delete text blocks.
- Maybe a way of opening two files simultaneously.
MSX version by Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - 2020/2021.